Benefits, Budget & Finance Committee
- Two faculty members from each undergraduate academic college;
- One faculty member from the College of Graduate and Continuing Studies.
- provides faculty input for creating budget policies;
- provides faculty input to the current budgetary process through its five votes on the University Budget and Finance Committee and makes recommendations on the Annual Budget to the Faculty Senate;
- informs the faculty about the budgetary process;
- reviews declarations of financial exigency and forwards its findings to the Faculty Senate;
- provides faculty input for the review and development of faculty benefits.
As a standing committee of the Faculty Senate, the Committee on Finance and Benefits reports directly to that body through oral and written reports, including an annual year-end summary of the committee’s work.