Benefits, Budget & Finance Committee
- Architecture + Art
- Steve Buckley, Business and Management
- John Stevens, Engineering
- Stuart Robinson, Humanities
- Waclaw Timoszyk, Math and Science
- James Ryan, Social Sciences
- provides faculty input for creating budget policies;
- provides faculty input to the current budgetary process through its five votes on the University Budget and Finance Committee and makes recommendations on the Annual Budget to the Faculty Senate;
- informs the faculty about the budgetary process;
- reviews declarations of financial exigency and forwards its findings to the Faculty Senate;
- provides faculty input for the review and development of faculty benefits.
As a standing committee of the Faculty Senate, the Committee on Finance and Benefits reports directly to that body through oral and written reports, including an annual year-end summary of the committee’s work.