University Promotion & Tenure Committee
- Guiyou Huang, SVPAA, Chair and non voting member
- David Woolf, Architecture and Art
- Jonathan Walters, Humanities
- Mary Hoppe, Mathematics and Sciences
- Johnnie Stones, Social Sciences
- Evaluate candidates for promotion
- Evaluate candidates for tenure
- Evaluate candidates for Emeritus status
- Review school promotion and tenure documents for compatibility with the University
- Promotion and tenure guidelines
- Review, critique and recommend revisions of memoranda related to promotion and tenure.
By 15 October, School Deans will submit to the VPAA and Chair of the University Promotion and Tenure Committee the names of all eligible candidates for promotion, tenure, and emeritus status.
By the first Wednesday of spring semester, School Deans will submit to the Chair of the University Promotion and Tenure Committee all information regarding candidates recommended at school level for promotion, tenure, and emeritus status, as prescribed in Academic Memorandum #9A.
By 1 April, the University Promotion and Tenure Committee will submit its recommendations on personnel decisions to the VPAA.