Memorandum 9 – Political Campaigning
Revised September 2012
This policy governs on-campus campaigning for candidates seeking political office.
No political campaigning will be allowed on Norwich University grounds.
The SVPAA and VP EM/SA are responsible for administering this policy.
- In general, no political campaigning will be allowed on University grounds.
- Student campaigns are exempt from this policy. Student campaigns will be regulated by the Dean of Students and Commandant’s Office.
- Political candidates may be invited to Norwich University for specific forums. These forums must be approved by the SVPAA.
- SVPAA’s Office: Ext. 2025
- VP EM/SA’s Office: Ext. 2135